A native of France, where she studied law and obtained a master's degree in business law, Me Dumetz completed her studies in Quebec.
After articling with the firm, Me Dumetz now practices in the areas of business law and immigration law where she helps our clients to immigrate to Canada.
She has also developed special expertise in the area of constitution of companies, merges and acquisitions, non-profit bodies and particularly regarding applications for registration as registered charities.
- Non-Profit Body and Registered Charities Law
- Real Estate Law
- Intellectual Property
- Immigration: l'autorisation de voyage électronique (Electronic Travel Authorization), PDF (33 Ko), August 17, 2015, unpublished version.
- Les conséquences de l'absence de prorogation de votre corporation sous la Loi sur les organisations à but non lucratif, PDF (144 Ko), October 30, 2014, unpublished version.
- Immigration: Les obligations du parrain lors d'un parrainage, PDF (144 Ko), Septembre 16, 2014, unpublished version.
- Exemption d'avis sur le marché du travail, PDF (142 Ko), November 14, 2012, unpublished version.
- 2008 : Admitted to the Quebec Bar
- 2007 : Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université Laval, Quebec
- 2006 : Master of International and Transnational Laws (LL.M.), Université Laval, Quebec
- 2004 : Master of Business Laws, Université de Lille 2, France
- 2003 : Law Degree, Université de Lille 2, France
- Director of Théâtre du Gros Mécano (Les productions pour enfants de Québec). 2017 to date
- Founder, Secretary and Director of the Canada-Europe Economic Chamber (Quebec), 2016 to date
- Member of the comittee about work-personal life conciliation of the Barreau de Québec (2015-2018)
- Secretary and director of the French Chamber of Commerce in Canada, Quebec section (2011 to 2013)
- Conference on study permits and post-education requests for permanent residence (October 2012)