Me Belleau specialises in labour law. He represents our clients before civil, penal, administrative and arbitral courts. Me Belleau also regularly acts as a employers' spokesperson with regard to negotiation of collective agreements. He is known for his expertise in the interpretation and application of the Act Respecting Industrial Accidents and Occupational Diseases, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Labour Standards Act, Quebec’s Labour Code and the Canada Labour Code.
Me Belleau works for manufacturing businesses, service businesses, establishments in the health and social services network, public and para-public bodies and transport businesses.
- Human Rights and Freedoms
- 1983 : Admitted to the Quebec Bar
- 1982 : Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Université Laval, Quebec
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés
- Member of the Barreau du Québec Comité sur les normes, l'équité, la santé et la sécurité du travail (2003 to date) and president (2013 to date)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Club de golf Royal Québec (2014 to date)
- Member of the board of directors of the Fondation du Collège François-de-Laval (2008 to date) and secretary (2013 to date)
- Member of the Chambre de commerce et d'industrie de Québec (1993 to date)
- Member of the Liaison Committee with the Conférence des arbitres du Québec (2020 to date)
- Member and secretary of the Board of Directors of the Violons du Roy (2006 to 2012)
- Member of the Barreau de Québec committee on the administration of justice and Member of the Barreau de Québec committee on the Quebec Court (1994 to 1997)